FaucetHub is a Microwallet. It acts & serves like a middleman between the hundreds of faucets and your crypto currency wallet (For example Coinbase, Blockchain, Dogechain, Coinpayments, Cryptonator etc.). Faucets are websites that dispenses Bitcoins in Satoshi, Dogecoin in DOGE, Litecoin in Litoshi to visitors in exchange for completing the captchas. All payouts are sent instantly into your FaucetHub account and are automatically credited to your wallet address. You can request for payment into your crypto currency wallet once you reach the minimum required amount for payment.
Countries Accepted: There are no restrictions from any country, all countries are accepted.
Year Website Started: November, 2016
Minimum Payout: 0.0002 BTC(20,000 Satoshi), 0.01 LTC(1,000,000 Litoshi), 10 DOGE
Payment Processors: Coinbase, Blockchain, Coinwallets, Dogechain, Cryptonator & Other bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, blackcoin, peercoin, peercoin, dash online wallets
Payment Waiting Time: 24–48 Hours
Referral Limit: No limit, refer as many as you want
Referral Earnings: 2% of their Offerwall earnings
How does it Work?
- Create a FaucetHub account.
- Confirm email then log in to your account.
- On the member’s dashboard area, click “Wallet Addresses” and Link your bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, blackcoin, peercoin, bitcore, bitcoin cash & dash addresses. If you don’t have any, you can easily open account on Binance.com or Yobit.net and link your coin addresses to your FaucetHub account.
- Now you’re ready to get started earning coins.
Why the need to link your bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, blackcoin & dash addresses to Faucethub?
1. It’s a must when claiming from faucets — when claiming from these faucets, it required you to enter your addresses that is link to your Faucethub account in order to receive instant payment into your faucethub account after solving the anti bot and captchas. Entering bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin & dash addresses not linked to your faucethub account will just waste your time and will give you nothing.
2. For withdrawal — you can only withdraw from addresses link into your Faucethub account.
Note: Linking your bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, dash or any other wallet addresses is “safe” and “will not affect your wallet account and balances in any way.”
How to Earn Coins?
- Claiming from faucets. Basically it is based on entered your wallet addresses that linked with your FaucetHub account.
Note: Claiming coins in faucets may be a little different due to design, layout and wordings but the concept is just the same.
You can list other Faucet websites on https://faucethub.io/faucets/BTC.
2. Chat rains
a. System’s chat rain — 50 active users every hour will received free bitcoins sent directly to their Faucethub account balance. Duration is fixed, It’s during half of every hour.
b. User’s chat rain — users can also gift some bitcoins to other random active users through chat rains. The amount depends on how much the user wants to give, there is no limit as long as that amount is available to be debited into his account balance. The user will just set the amount and the number of lucky users to receive it, then the system will be the one to select the lucky users to win the free bitcoins.
3. Offerwalls — Completing surveys, watching videos, doing some tasks, clicking ads and many more.
4. Games — Lottery, Dice & Rock Paper Bitcoin. (Not recommended. It is always too risky to lost all earnings.)
Hope you can earn bigger than your expectations…